Thursday 28 September 2023

PROPHECY

  



Pastor Cheri 


If you have never prophesied, get ready to do so at the end of the service. Hallelujah!
When we prophesy, what are we actually doing? What is prophecy? When are we supposed to prophesy?
Prophesy is in two-folds. Foretelling and Forth-telling.To foretell means to tell ahead of time things in the mind of God! These are things concerning a person, concerning people or places. Hallelujah!
Forth-telling is to speak forth what is in the mind of God! Hallelujah! You declare the mind of God to an individual, to people, places or events for a particular time!
We will be looking at the Gift of Prophecy. There is actually the Prophetic Ministry. This is the ministry of the prophet.He has been called into that office. Hallelujah!
Everyone who prophesies is not necessarily a prophet. We can all prophesy.Turn to 1 Corinthians 14 verse 31.For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.We can all prophesy. Hallelujah!
You can foretell and tell forth the future. Praise God! God can reveal something to anyone as He wills and then he speaks it forth. Hallelujah!
This gift is for the comfort and edification of the Church.When you prophesy, you speak words of power, words that have the ability to cause changes in the realm of the spirit and even in the physical since the spirit realm controls the physical realm.When you prophesy, your words are backed up with power. Hallelujah!Power for it's fruition. Hallelujah! Your prophecy carries in it the divine ability to make it come to pass.
Turn to Joel Chapter 2 verse 28.And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
These are the last days and the prophecy has been fulfilled. Some are still waiting for the prophecy to get fulfilled while we are enjoying the prophecy. If you are not prophesying yet, start now. Hallelujah!
We find a beautiful one in the book of Ezekiel.Turn to Ezekiel 37 from verse 1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.3 And He said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.4 Again He said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.9 Then said He unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Remarkable! Verse 2 says the bones were very dry. Is there a dry part in your life, prophesy to it right now. Be it in your home, job, family or even your bank account, prophesy life to it right now! Hallelujah!You go ahead and say,"You situation, you bank account, I speak life to you right now in the Name of Jesus! You are full of life!" Hallelujah!
These circumstances, these situations, your bank accounts, they all have intelligence. Praise God!Verse 7 says,So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
Notice it says the bones came together, bone to his bone. The skeletons located the correct parts of those who owned them.
That situation knows what you said. When you spoke, it understood and obeyed. It obeyed you with good sense. Hallelujah! It was accurately obeyed. Praise God!
Thank God for this privilege given to us His kids. We can speak words of power and have them come to pass, We can prophesy to anything. Hallelujah!You can prophesy to that womb. You say, "Womb you are carrying my baby in Jesus Name and there is safe delivery for you! Hallelujah!"It doesn't matter what the doctor may have said, it doesn’t matter his dictates, they don't count. Hallelujah! Only God’s dictate counts! Hallelujah! Whose report will you believe?When the Creator speaks, nothing stands against it neither can it be stopped.He says,For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55 verse 10 to 11
God’s Word never returns to Him without accomplishing what it has been sent. So you can be rest assured that you've got it! Hallelujah!
Go ahead now, speak words of prophecy to any area of your life that requires a change. We would do this for 10mins.Hallelujah!

YOUR ADVERSARY

         Pastor Cheri  As Christians, we do not live by our senses. We do not war after the flesh. We do not point accusing fingers on peopl...