Tuesday 1 August 2023

THE BRANCHES AND THE VINE

 



Pastor Cheri 


Praise God!

Have you been having a glorious time in God’s presence?

Hallelujah!

When you plant a seed, maybe an orange seed or any seed. It grows and develops branches and leaves, it grows to become a tree.

The vine and the branches are one.

The beauty of the tree is seen in it's branches, which are the fruits. The branches carry the fruits.

Turn to John 15.
From verse 1.
"I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."

verse 5 says,
You are the fruit bearing part of the vine. You ought to be bearing fruits as a Christian.
If as a Christian, you are bearing fruits, you ought to check if you are abiding in the vine and the vine in you.
If you are already bearing fruits, He prunes you so you can produce more. Hallelujah!
You glorify God when you bear much fruits, you glorify God as a soul winner. Hallelujah!
"Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples."
John 15 verse 8.

You have been chosen and ordained for fruitfulness and productivity. God chose you.
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you." John 1 verse 16.

When you are not fruitful and productive, this is what happens.
"If a man abide not in me, He is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." John 15 verse 6.
You become unfruitful and unproductive when you are not abiding in the vine.

Take note of verse 3.
"Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you."

The Word of God keeps you clean. Every time you hear the Word, you are cleansed. The Word of God is a cleanser, its a cleansing agent.
So any time you need cleansing, get to the Word of God. Hallelujah!

He is the vine and you are the branch. If you are the branch, it means you carry the fruits. Praise God! This means you are carrying the beauty of the tree which is the fruit. Hallelujah!
You show the world the beauty of God.
You carry and reflect God’s beauty!

Your life is a beautiful one. The glory of God of God reveals itself in your life because of the beauty of God in your life.

Have you ever come around someone and everything about that person, the atmosphere is reflecting beauty, like a glory atmosphere. That is how it should be with you everywhere and at any time. That glory should be seen in you as you move around, such that people always feel happy being around you. When you come into a place,  they know you came in because of that atmosphere around you.
This is the life of every believer. And it is a life of ever-increasing glory and beauty. Beauty that never wanes nor diminish. Every time they see you, it's better than before.

It never wanes nor diminish because it is constantly supplied with a life that never wanes nor diminish, a life that never goes down. That life is called ZOE!
This is the very life that God has, it is the life of God.

He says, He is the vine and we are the branches. There is a connection between the vine and the branches. The same life flows from the vine to the branches.
This life - ZOE flows from God to you.
You exist with zoe. Zoe is indestructible, impregnable to sickness and disease.
Zoe doesn't die. Praise God!

Say this;
"I am indestructible, impregnable to sickness and disease, and I don't die, because, I have Zoe."

When you gave your life to Christ, you were brought into union with Him.
The Vine and the Branches describe this union.

You were immersed into Christ and became joined unto Him. You became one with Him as one divine creation.
1 Corinthians 12 verse 13 says, "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

You are now one with God. Hallelujah! One with His Spirit.

"For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones." Ephesians 5 verse 30.
We are participators with Him in the divine experience.

You are God’s glory, the glory of His presence  You are the most beautiful of all, of God's creation.
You have been furnished with all that you need to excel and prosper in life. You have been furnished with all that you need to live the divine life.
You ought to live free of worry, anxiety or struggles.
Live like who you are. Don’t struggle to attain God’s level, you are already one with Him.

Lift up your hands, worship the Lord now.
Say this;
"I am one with God.
I am one with the King.
I am not struggling with my identity.
I know who I am."

YOUR ADVERSARY

         Pastor Cheri  As Christians, we do not live by our senses. We do not war after the flesh. We do not point accusing fingers on peopl...