Sunday 22 October 2023

YOUR MISSION AS A CHRISTIAN

  

   


Pastor Cheri Isioma Ajufo 


You are on a mission.

God brought you here for a reason. He brought you here for a purpose. If you haven’t discovered that purpose, thank God you are here.


Turn to Matthew 28 verses 19 to 20

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

 

Soul winning is God’s number one job. We are into the business of soul winning here on earth. 

We are here to reach out to the lost, to share the goodnews of Christ's salvation. We are here to give hope to a hopeless world. When you meet someone, you meet him with hope because there is hope in Jesus. Hallelujah!


This is what you came to do.

Turn your Bibles to Luke Chapter 4 verse 18

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised," 

This is your ministry. You have been called by God, you should therefore fulfill your ministry. 

If you find a sick person, heal him. If you find one who is brokenhearted, mend his broken heart. If you find a poor person, give him the Gospel of salvation.


You are a saviour.

Obadiah 1 verse 21 says

"And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD's." 

You are that saviour today. 


David prayed in Psalm 67 verse 2, The Living Bible.

It says, 

"Send us around the world with the news of your saving power and your eternal plan for all mankind."

This is your mission on earth.


All you are learning in God’s Word is not for nothing. You are learning all that to have an effective and successful soul winning. 


You have a sphere of contact, have you reached those in your sphere of contact? These are people only you can reach. Those that have been assigned to you in the realm of the spirit. 


Can you say like Paul, ...I am pure from the blood of all men... Acts 20 verse 26, or do you have the blood of many unsaved on you?

You should be able to say at the end

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:" 2 Timothy 4:7


There is a reward waiting to be received. 

2 Timothy 4 verse 8 says, 

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." 


So you should find out those that God has assigned to you and reach out to them with the Gospel. 


Ezekiel 33:7-9

"So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if He do not turn from his way, He shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul." 


Keep preaching. If you find yourself any where, keep preaching. Preach in the bus, preach in the market, preach in the hospital, preach in your class, preach in your place of work. Hallelujah! Preach everywhere! Glory to God.

If you are not there, send copies of Rhapsody there to preach on your behalf, or you send a seed on your behalf, for the sponsorship of the Gospel there. Let nothing stop you. Don’t have excuses. 


Don't see any limitations, you can do it. Paul says, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13.

Say the same thing to yourself right now. 

You have been enabled by God's Spirit. This assignment came with divine enablement, divine ability. Praise God!

He says "and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:20.

He will always be with you. He is there to help you, to put the right words in your mouth. He is there for you. Hallelujah!


Preaching the Gospel is not optional. It your compulsory Christian service and you have been empowered for this service.

God never made a failure. so don't think you will fail at it. Many before you have done it and won. You case isn't different. It should be from glory to glory, from victory to victory, from success to success. Hallelujah!


Take a sheet if paper and a biro or any writing material now.

Write down the places you would preach the Gospel tomorrow. It may be in the hospital, market, school  your place of work, write it down. 

Take that writing material and pray over it. By tomorrow go out and win souls. Bring them to Church and get them involved. Hallelujah!


You are a Christian on a mission. Fulfil your ministry today. Praise God!


Lift up your hands to God now and say this,


I have been called of God, and I'm fulfilling my ministry.

I am a soul winner, a soul winner to the core.

I am a life-giver.

I give life to those around me.

I thank God for my ministry today, in Jesus' Name. Amen.


Praise God!

YOUR ADVERSARY

         Pastor Cheri  As Christians, we do not live by our senses. We do not war after the flesh. We do not point accusing fingers on peopl...